StreetStangs.net

StreetStangs.net (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumindex.php)
-   Product Review (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   custom auto restoration (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=12671)

tayzoid1 09-05-2008 05:32 PM

custom auto restoration

i worked there for several weeks and was thrown out after another employee was making a scene w/ eddy also even before i worked there i was looking at the workthat the shop has done and it is very shitty to say the least we had to paint a magnum 5 diffrent times becouse the paint kept peeling off becouse ed would paint straight over the clear coat
and on a lil diffrent note if anyone is interested in a job he has a history(uknown to me) of not paying his workers i got paid 7.00 an hour i worked 74 hours that week and he paid me 200 dollars and refused to pay me any of the other backed pay as it turned out this same thing was happining to my shop foreman(once again i was unaware) so beware he does no prep work and every paint job that i have paersonally been a part of in my opinion can be fixed but the problems should have been prevented just a warning he owes me almost 450 dollars in backed pay pay close attention if you ever have dealings w/ ed hundley

QWKSNKE 09-05-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tayzoid1 (Post 160167)
at the workthat the shop has done and it is very shitty to say the least we had to paint a magnum 5 diffrent times becouse the paint kept peeling off becouse ed would paint straight over the clear coat

I could tell that when i drove by it in the evenings. The cars out front looked a little rough after paint from a distance

EHardy1971 09-05-2008 09:07 PM

Is this the place on Q'tard across from Classic Pontiac,in the old Nunally's glass place?

banditmwp 09-05-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EHardy1971 (Post 160181)
Is this the place on Q'tard across from Classic Pontiac,in the old Nunally's glass place?

:yup:

EHardy1971 09-05-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banditmwp (Post 160182)
:yup:

It figures,that place looks like a front if I've ever seen one.:nono:

tayzoid1 09-06-2008 01:11 PM

yes and i am hopefuylly going to get my backed wages back becouse i dont think $200 is worth 75hrs at 7.00 an hr

tayzoid1 09-06-2008 01:12 PM

so if anyone knows how i might be able to go about gettin my pay out of ed please let me know he ows me almost $500 in wages that he just doesnt want to pay along w/ one of my co workers

ujslost 09-06-2008 10:10 PM

id get my money somehow whether it was cash or some other form of pay.

EHardy1971 09-06-2008 10:21 PM

I went through something similar at the private Learjet charter I worked for in El Paso when I got out of the Army.They filed bankruptcy (no,NOT because of me!) on a Friday,and Monday when I came in,I was informed of it,and told to get my tools from the hangar.I asked about my paycheck,considering this was on a payday,and basically told "Tough".Let's just say I left with a LOT more tools than what I came in there with.:D My best advice,try one more time to get him to pay you,and let him know if he does'nt,you'll be contacting the state employment office,and/or the state tax office.

tayzoid1 09-06-2008 10:26 PM

i was planning on contactin the i.r.s if i could but he was paying me under the table so i dont really know what i can do as far as small claims court but i will figgure out soime thing i was wanting oine of my cop buddies to go up there w/ me to put a lil pressure on him so he might feel threatned or i could bring my 2 snakes he is petrified of snakes so that might do the trick:smartass: