StreetStangs.net

StreetStangs.net (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumindex.php)
-   Welcome Forum (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   New guy from Anniston, AL (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=10842)

MACHPWR 12-20-2007 01:38 AM

New guy from Anniston, AL

Hello everybody! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. My name is Ben. I'm 20 and I live in Anniston. I'm on my third Mustang, and as you might've guess from my username, I drive a 2003 V6 Mach II. Juuuuuust kidding. I have an 04 DSG Mach 1, or as my Pontiac friend calls it "a riced out GT", with the license plate "MACHPWR" (I know it's kinda lame, but all the good ones were taken), so if you see that car driving around, hopefully it's me. I don't NORMALLY drive like an ass, so if I am, it's just one of those days that I'm feeling crazy. I'm sure you understand. :snatch:

I just got her in September. She's bonestock except for an XMDirect radio installation (which I installed myself *pats self on back*). She's a track virgin, so I don't have much to tell you in the ways of quarter mile times and what not. I could say I run 13.2, cause that's what MotorTrend ran a stock 5-speed Mach at, but alas, I'm not MotorTrend.

A little about myself, I'm super laid back and pretty much zero drama. I do have a sense of humor, so if I say my stock Mach with XM radio has 480rwhp, I'm totally kidding. I play a lot of video games, cause.. why not? PS3 and 360 mostly. I'm kinda dorky, but not like... nerdy, lol. I have two chinchillas. That would probably fall under the dorky category, but some consider it "ballin". They are awesome, though. I pretty much eat sleep and breathe cars. My ex-girlfriend hated cars, so... that didn't work out. Luckily I found a girl who loves me for me, so that's not a problem anymore. I'll spend a good 4-5 hours a day talking about cars with my Pontiac friend. I've almost converted him to a Mustang guy... just a little longer.

Other than that, I'm just your normal everyday kid, hoping to find some fellow local Mustang/car enthusiasts to share the passion with. :burnout:

TheJeanyus 12-20-2007 03:22 AM

Welcome to the board. :jeanyus:

89 Hoss 12-20-2007 04:25 AM

welcome, what color is that car just curious?

Italian LX 12-20-2007 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89 Hoss (Post 137943)
welcome, what color is that car just curious?

DSG = Dark Shadow Gray

. . . I thought we taught you better than that, Joe. :slap:

:D

EZ SPEED 12-20-2007 04:46 AM

Welcome :chug:

I believe my wife talked to you a few weeks ago at the movie retal store....we also own a 04 DSG Mach1.

Welcome to the forums. :nice:

Italian LX 12-20-2007 04:46 AM

Welcome to StreetStangs, Ben. :wave:

I think you just set a record on the longest introductory post. :D

89 Hoss 12-20-2007 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Italian LX (Post 137944)
DSG = Dark Shadow Gray

. . . I thought we taught you better than that, Joe. :slap:

:D

Well yall taught me good on the engine stuff not good on the abbreviations yet, lol. :banghead:

Italian LX 12-20-2007 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89 Hoss (Post 137947)
Well yall taught me good on the engine stuff not good on the abbreviations yet, lol. :banghead:

:lol:

QWKSNKE 12-20-2007 05:04 AM

Welcome to the site Ben

03slobra 12-20-2007 07:53 AM

welcome to da site