StreetStangs.net

StreetStangs.net (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumindex.php)
-   Project Cars (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   can anyone help me (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=6578)

wickedstang 06-20-2006 02:47 AM

can anyone help me

what's up guy's i'm new up in here.....i'm from oceanside california...... i need some help :think: .......i'm looking for some cool pict's of a 2003 or a 1999 cobra :nx: because i'm thinking of geting one..........i have a 2006 v6 mustang because i need something faster then that :yup: ....i got it because of the gas to work........i get out of work sometime's and i'm just chilling at the red light bumping music :dj: and i see camaro's / trans-am's / gto's / gt mustang's and cobra's / :gatlin: rice rocket's :boohoo:/ want to race me all the time and i'm like s@#$ hell no :shake:........ so we go at it...... i'm down to race anyone :roadrace: ..... i don't care....but not one my v6 f@#$&* that :agree: ....... i get smoke all the time on that peace of s*#$ :darwin: ....... i hope some one can help me out here......thank you guy's for your time. p/s mustang lover to the end..........from wickedstang a member of a muscle car club call '':evil:wicked heritage:evil:'' in sandiegocounty.........

natedawgg94 06-20-2006 07:26 AM

Re: can anyone help me

could always turbo the v6.......

Shorty 06-20-2006 07:59 AM

damn what a huge sig. :eek:

wickedstang 06-20-2006 08:14 AM

sweet pict......thank's natedawgg94........but if i turbo my v6 will i f@#$ up my engine yes/ or /no just thinking?......can i get a chip and put turbo on it.....i have a flowmaster on it but if i can make it faster that will be cool....then i can get a cobra and have 2 car's so what to you think.....one for work and then my cobra for kill's and to race on the track's........

One_live95 06-21-2006 10:44 PM

if you plan on having a hot rod, unless it's a factory supercharged cobra, better plan on having a backup ride. That's just my 2 cents anyhow..... I know i tried the daily, while keeping mods modest for a while, and IMO the little quirks etc. that a hot rod or modified car have even with tuning, are just a PITA

jason

QWKSNKE 06-22-2006 05:04 AM

I might be able to help you better if there wasn't a million smiley's in your post where i could understand what the hell you are asking

Italian LX 06-22-2006 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One_live95
if you plan on having a hot rod, unless it's a factory supercharged cobra, better plan on having a backup ride. That's just my 2 cents anyhow..... I know i tried the daily, while keeping mods modest for a while, and IMO the little quirks etc. that a hot rod or modified car have even with tuning, are just a PITA

:agree:

I don't have many "quirks" with my car; however, one did pop up earlier this week. As I pulled away from my house to go to work, it sounded like one of my cylinders has dropped out. I just turned around, parked the coupe, and hopped into the BMW and drove to work. I've been pretty busy after work so I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.... but I'm in no rush thanks to my back-up car.

Also, it keeps you from having to rush a weekend install in order to have the car ready to drive to work on Monday. . . and it gives you a way to make a trip to the auto parts store while your car is on jack stands.

NightHawk756 06-22-2006 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QWKSNKE
I might be able to help you better if there wasn't a million smiley's in your post where i could understand what the hell you are asking

+1!!

Although....his second post didn't have the smileys but still was hard to follow. How old is this guy by the way? Can he even afford two cars? :think:

joker 06-22-2006 07:26 PM

Sell the v6, dont buy a cobra. Take the procedes from the car sale and purchase the Hooked on Phonics and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing combo pack.

94five0 06-22-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker
Sell the v6, dont buy a cobra. Take the procedes from the car sale and purchase the Hooked on Phonics and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing combo pack.

:rofl: