StreetStangs.net

StreetStangs.net (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumindex.php)
-   Product Review (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ups (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=5293)

jwillburn119 02-11-2006 02:54 PM

Ups

i hate UPS... i hate FEDEX too... hmm...

HERE's why... UPS likes to not leave your box at the door, even if you leavea note and call them to let them know... and then if you pay for overnight/ saturday shipping, and the driver doesnt feel like shipping to you, they change their user agreement, take your money, and you still dont get it till monday...

FEDEX sucks because...
first of all... they have NO customer service... its like CONVICT service...
they give you five chances to get the package to you... but they only try twice, and there are 150 miles to the nearest store... even though you live in a major city...

just give me a while i will come up with some more...

97cobrasvt 02-11-2006 09:40 PM

Re: Ups

I fill your pain bin there done that

Italian LX 02-11-2006 11:22 PM

UPS always leaves stuff at my door. :shrug:

PonyChick 02-11-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Italian LX
UPS always leaves stuff at my door. :shrug:

:werd: I've never had trouble with UPS. Now FedEx...that's another story. :notnice:

Wickd GT 02-12-2006 06:33 AM

If you know someone at the UPS hub, find the phen number for that hub and what you do is, tell them anypackage going to your address, to find it and call you, then you go pick it up. I do this when I need the parts early, I call the hub, they already know me and I go pick it up. The drivers like that cause if they have to get out their route just to deliver your stuff, they will leave you for last, and get it around 5-7pm.

Edgar

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwillburn119
i hate UPS... i hate FEDEX too... hmm...

HERE's why... UPS likes to not leave your box at the door, even if you leavea note and call them to let them know... and then if you pay for overnight/ saturday shipping, and the driver doesnt feel like shipping to you, they change their user agreement, take your money, and you still dont get it till monday...

FEDEX sucks because...
first of all... they have NO customer service... its like CONVICT service...
they give you five chances to get the package to you... but they only try twice, and there are 150 miles to the nearest store... even though you live in a major city...

just give me a while i will come up with some more...

NightHawk756 02-12-2006 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PonyChick
:werd: I've never had trouble with UPS. Now FedEx...that's another story. :notnice:

:werd:

jwillburn119 02-12-2006 03:23 PM

yeah but getting the hookup is the hard part...
these guys suck... ordered the 6.030 rods i needed to complete my valve train by saturday... i paid summit 32 dollars extra to get them here... they checked to make sure that i was on the zip code list for eligibility for saturday shipping... and i was... but UPS changed the "POLICY" on friday so they said... and my zip code was "REMITTED." whatever... they suck

J-ville4.6 02-13-2006 04:41 PM

UPS has always left stuff at my door that didn't need to be signed for. But they suck at putting it were it is out of the weather. Over the Christmas holiday they lest a package on my door step on the side of my house, he walked by the front porch to get to the side door. Later that day it came a hard rain and the package and everything inside was completly saturated. Luckily nothing was lost. But I was still very pissed off.

chvyeter 09-02-2008 04:23 PM

I've always hated UPS they never leave stuff at my house and the boxes are normally pretty beat up. Fedex has never given me one bit of complaints or trouble.

89 Hoss 09-02-2008 07:12 PM

Never had any trouble with UPS, I usually have the same driver so she knows what time to come by if she has a delivery for me and she will even leave behind the privacy fence for me.

Never had too many shipments from Fed Ex though.