StreetStangs.net

StreetStangs.net (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumindex.php)
-   EEC Management (http://www.streetstangs.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Just purchased quaterhorse and binary editor (http://www.streetstangs.net/showthread.php?t=16043)

ncontt 04-08-2010 01:07 PM

I am probably going to pull the trigger on the Quarterhorse as well once my Obama check, I mean my tax refund (new house, yippee) comes back!!! So I am going to be needing some input as well but I've messed with the TwEECer enough to have a rough idea of what's going on. Dale and alot of these other guys are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to this tuning stuff and the the eectuning. site is good too.....

DerekT 04-08-2010 08:46 PM

Well Dale,to be honest what i wanted to do is see how much better i could make a basically stock GT run with the Quaterhorse before i put in all my new stuff,and the reason is is i've always been told the computers on the sn's pulled timing among other things,and really held those cars back.So i'd like to get someone to help me see how much of a diffrence the Quaterhorse actually helps one of these cars, and just see if the computer holds them back as much as they say they do.I do however understand that when i put my HCI,motor in that the Quaterhorse will be even worth more to me then.

QWKSNKE 04-08-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerekT (Post 202760)
Well Dale,to be honest what i wanted to do is see how much better i could make a basically stock GT run with the Quaterhorse before i put in all my new stuff,and the reason is is i've always been told the computers on the sn's pulled timing among other things,and really held those cars back.So i'd like to get someone to help me see how much of a diffrence the Quaterhorse actually helps one of these cars, and just see if the computer holds them back as much as they say they do.I do however understand that when i put my HCI,motor in that the Quaterhorse will be even worth more to me then.

yes. it does hold back as much as they say. Timing is pulled when shifting and timing is pulled back around 100 mph

DerekT 04-09-2010 03:13 AM

I thought they did, im hoping we can play around with the Quaterhorse and get rid of that and see how much it helps.

SvoBrown 04-09-2010 03:15 AM

Motion dynamics did mine about 4 years ago. Sent the wideband info to them and they sent me a chip. took 2 tries and they had it pretty close.

SlowJoe 04-09-2010 04:29 AM

stinger did mine:metal:

DerekT 04-09-2010 11:22 AM

Joe is Stinger,or anyone else on here live anywhere around Arab?

DerekT 04-09-2010 11:24 AM

let me rephrase that,Joe does Stinger or anyone else that could help me tune my car live anywhere near, or around Arab,im willing to drive.

SlowJoe 04-09-2010 06:01 PM

your best bet around here would be Lee (QWKSnke) if he has time:jester: or Brain (Italian LX). Stinger done mine by email and a buddy burnt it to the chip.

DerekT 04-10-2010 12:07 AM

Ok i'll try and snd them a pm and see if we cant get something figured out,thanks.