View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 09:47 AM   #2
QWKSNKE
3v's are slow

Since we were taking the truck on a mini vacation last week to Helen Ga, I went ahead and upgraded the radio. I wasn't looking to spend as much as I did but due to chip shortages, stereos are hard to get. I wanted a larger screen and opted for the 10.1 monitor display by Kenwood (Model DMX1037s).
This unit is awesome! Wireless Android Auto, 4 camera inputs, big HD display ( I believe 4k) Now that I have spent some time in it, I love this unit, ZERO regrets on the cost! If you have a larger vehicle and interested in a larger display. I highly recommend researching this unit. A ton of features. Yes it has the connection for newer vehicles where climate controls can be done through this head unit. Research it if you are shopping.

I also installed late model tow mirrors (08-16 I think) that are heated, have running and signal lights embedded. Lights are wired up. I have not connected the heat part yet as I am unsure whether I need it. For any big towing I feel these are a must as compared to the tiny convex tow mirrors on the OEM 99-07 mirrors

As you can see, the convex tow mirrors are larger and actually useful even during normal driving
03 F250 SD.. Edge Evo, AFE Stage 1 CAI
08 GT. JBA axle back, FRPP springs, FRPP swaybars.. daughter's
01 Cobra vert... wife's

I need a new toy

Last edited by QWKSNKE; 07-08-2021 at 09:51 AM.
QWKSNKE is offline   Reply With Quote