View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 11:51 PM   #19
Shorty
Pr0j3ct P1mp T1t3, y0!

Re: can anyone help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedstang
hey thejeanyus i'm not saying to help me get a different car just asking to help me.... so i can make my v6 faster that's all ........i was saying i needed some cool pict's of a cobra / roush / seleen so then i can look at them so when i get my cobra / roush /seleen.....so i can get some tips that's all ......then i could have 2 car's.............''about the i don't care i'll race anyone'' that's the way i think when people want to race me..........what is that bad or something to say it ......alot people say that....
1. sounds like you should either decide to up the power of the V6 or leave it the way it is and save the cash to buy/mod a V8 in the future.

2. pics of the cars you listed above are plentiful on the net (just do a search).

3. try reading some articles on here and the other mustang related sites to learn some kind knowledge about them so that you can ask specific questions. you are being far to vague to get an answer that is going to help you.

4. street racing can be very dangerous. i am not just refering to yourself because my concern would be much more focused on the people surounding you (like someones wife and child on the way to get milk). so yes that attitude is not good.

5. i am not trying to flame you but you really need to work on your grammar and your forming of complete sentences. its is hard for people to help you when you are making no sense.

hopes this helps you some.
Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote