View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 09:47 PM   #13
jwillburn119

Send a message via Yahoo to jwillburn119
Re: yeah... its back...

yeah sorry for the 2 threads... i didnt mean that you were all wrong in a bad way... i just still need help... okay here is the deal.. the engine... when cold runs fine... as soon as it gets warm... it begins to cut out in all ranges... the tach abrubtly falls around 500 rpm and jumps back to the original RPM in a matter of less than a second... it will straighten up... and do it again... it is running very rich... so i dont think it is the fuel system... but i am still going th check the pressure... just gotta get a guage... i have replaced the TFI ignit control module... the plugs and wires... 2x the distributor cap and rotor... stator and hall effect sensor... checked the O2 sensors... found out that the EEC 4 was obd 1... ran those tests... which came up clean... dissasembled and cleaned the distributor several times... and replaced the fuel filter... each time i do something it will straighten up for a while... like 15 mins of driving... then start agian... regardless of hot or cold condition... then from then on... when it is hot... i am about to test the coil tommorrow... and that is it for now... it is a 1995 mustang gt (5.0) with a 5 speed... 3.73 gears... fipk... off road h pipe... borla catback to side exit... because it is an SVO edition car... and suspension that i dont think matters....