View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 02:08 PM   #17
banditmwp
Welcome to America!

Send a message via AIM to banditmwp Send a message via Yahoo to banditmwp
Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar
Ok. You've made me mad...I'm going to...wait. Nevermind. I'll regain my composure and tell you a story. Hopefully you'll learn a valuable lesson from it.

When I was a kid, the people next door had this little yappy poodle that I used to make fun of all the time. I thought it was real stupid-looking and annoying. But let me tell you, I didn't make fun of it after the time it saved my life. How did it save my life? It's a long story. Too long to tell here. But I can tell you it was full of excitement and danger, and afterwards I never made fun of that poodle again.

Well, I suppose I can at least try to tell the story. I'm still not sure I believe it myself, so many strange and fantastic things happened. Briefly what happened, though, is this: I was walking across a vacant lot near my house when I heard a noise. I turned. You know what? This story is just too hard to try to tell here. Just believe it when I say that the poodle came out of nowhere to attack a cobra.

Where did the cobra come from? Okay, I guess I can at least tell that part. No, I'm going to change my mind again. It's just too hard to explain--although if I did explain it, you would be glued to the edge of your seat.
Maybe someday I'll tell the story of the poodle and the cobra. No, I won't. It's a good one though.

91 GT Convertible

2006 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab
2014 Peterbilt 337/Marion 22' box
banditmwp is offline   Reply With Quote