View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 10:14 AM   #75
svopaul

Send a message via AIM to svopaul
Re: front rotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB ZILLA
False avertisement then....you told me that the pads were Metal Matrix on there
I had forgotten about replacing those until about 6 months ago when I found my folder with all my receipts....they were still Stillen Rotors and you still got a steal on the truck considering all the parts on it .

Why did you never tell me about the pads having a problem...at that point I probably would have remembered and could have gone back to Autozone since they had a lifetime warranty on them

Regardless, I don't care if anyone buys the rotors I like/sell...not like they are in stock on the shelf for a Lightning and I need to sell them. I'm never a high pressure sales person....I'll order them if someone wants them otherwise it's their choice. I just make recommendations based on what I have seen/experienced first hand over the past 6 years with performance brakes. There is a lot of advertising "fluff" out there and some products are good and some bad....I just hate to see people waste money on the bad stuff. I admitted up front that I had never heard of Rotorpros and the first search I did found what I shared but I don't know where they are cast or what their pads compound consists of. They may be fine, they may not....you just have to try a set to find out.
svopaul is offline   Reply With Quote