View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
lowracer

Talking Exile Machine Here... Who's linking to my site?

Howdy,

Long time Ford owner, not a 'stang owner, though if they made one for really tall dudes, I'd be all over it. Like the look though, maybe someday they'll make a Mustang XXL. Something the size of an Expedition would just about do it in my case.

Reason I'm here is I have a startup company and a website and I check the hits every morning to see who's hit my site and maybe posted something on their forum. I got 42 hits originating from this site, been through a bunch of the forums here and can't find who's linking to me. We make an "alternate" rifle grip for the AR-15, so I can't figure what it'd be doing linked from a Mustang site. Anyway, if you've seen a link to my site here, post up a link to the thread it's in. Could be a direct link to my site or it could be someone posted a photo here between those IMG tags. It'd either be a different looking rifle, a link to exile machine .com, or maybe a link directly to an image of our first product.

Thanks and sorry for the interruption. Now back to your regularly scheduled car talk...

-Mark
Exile Machine LLC
www.exilemachine.com
Fort Worth TX