View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 03:46 PM   #1
mrbob909

Changing Injectors

Hey im new to these forums, but i couldnt get on tweecer's forums so im trying this out. I've got a 95 gt auto with an e-303, 70mm throttle body, edelbrock intake, headers, offroad pipe, shift kit, k&n cai.

I just bought a base tweecer, and im thinking i should have gone with the RT but i can still upgrade, so i may do that in a couple weeks when they are back in stock, what would you ghuys suggest for tuning. It runs really rich on the bottom end and i believe i am maxing out my injectors on the top end, i have the stock 19 lb injectors.

I know a guy who runs a race shop that has a dyno, he said i could use it for and hour for 80 bucks.

My real question is if i can change the injectors without changing the maf?
Ive been reading on forums you can change the maf table and such, where would i be able to find a chart for injectors, im looking at 30 lb injectors, because i think im going to go for heads/nitrous in the future. My friend has a scanner tool and he hooked it up to the car b4 i got the throttle body and said the maf was maxing out at WOT near 5k rpms....
The car feels like its leaning out up top... it pulls hard to 4500 and then just starts loosing power.... I know my cam is good past 4500....

Any input is really appreciated, thank you

Steve
mrbob909 is offline   Reply With Quote