View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 05:52 AM   #15
Wickd GT
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWKSNKE View Post
I wondered about that as well
I'll be working on it tomorrow if I can find a damn axle, I ask a salvage yard for a set, this ass hole quoted me 157.00 for the pair, I told him 75.00 more and I'll buy me a set of mosers. No one down here has any, only one guy and I'm going this morning to check them out. I had 4 pairs of these M..F...kers, and sold them about 6 months ago, I should of known. I need to fix it tomorrow, cause it is going to be very cold saturday and I have the car on the trailer with jack stands under it, I can't unloaded, so I'm going to fix it there, got to buy a new break cylinder for that side and bleed the breaks. I'm going to pull the differential to loose the clutches a bit, they are real tight, plus I talked to cheo and he told me that tire wqheel hoped and he got out of it, and that is when it happend. Well, tomorrow I'll see the damage. By the way, if you going to FFW, bring the cameras, I'm coming with a fogger from Steve Johnson, that is all I'm saying, motor is out and freshening the whole motor and two new pistons.

Edgar
Wickd GT is offline   Reply With Quote