Thread: budget 90 gt
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #53
waypastcrazy
ADDICTED TO SMALL BLOCKS

ok everyone since joe let the cat out of the bag!I have decided to big block the gt. I have been buying,trading ,begging and borrowing parts for this swap for 2 years or so. I have a made up mind to push this through to a finished project.it will not be to crazy of a build just a mild mannered streetable motor.This is what I have so far 429 3.59 stroke big block with a xe274h cam 562 INT 564 EXH 274 286 dur cam,flat top pistons, aluminum heads, stealth intake,march alum pulleys,hei dizzy,have not decided on carb,1.7 rockers, hooker headers,I will post up picks as I go of the suspension and mods to install it. maybe I will not be disapointed in it.IF it does not perform n/a I will spray the crap out of it. all opinions and advice is welcome.I am still doing this on a budget.so alot of parts are used or new bought from someone no longer needing them or traded for.I would like to have a big block forum here. I know there are other big block guys out there. yes I know there are other sites for big blocks but this is my home website that I like to hang out on.I love the people here. I feel at home.On other sites I feel like I am a pion because I dont have a rep or some big money invested in my car but here on this site it is all about the passion not how much money you have spent or how smart you are thx guys.
NORTH EAST ALABAMA STANGS

Last edited by waypastcrazy; 07-15-2008 at 08:52 AM.
waypastcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote