View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 04:31 PM   #6
SphyNxXx
Resident GM Troll

Send a message via AIM to SphyNxXx
Re: Meguires Tech Wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRedPonyCar
Yep. Been using it for a while now too. Need to wax teh RSX sometime soon. It's been since january since I bought tit.

I've also got the eagle one nano wax. It doesn't wipe off quite as clean as the NTX. There's just the slightest hint of the leftover junk but it's still soo much eaisier to remove than the traditional wax. I couldn't notice a difference between the end result of the two waxes.
Much of the end result of a detail job is the process used and the surface prep rather than the product. However, different products give different shines, have different longevity, and are easier to apply.

I did a detail for someone this weekend and used NXT. If you like NXT, I heavily suggest next time you detail to order the Wolfgang twins (paint polish and sealant) from www.wolfgangcarcare.com and try those over NXT. IMO it is drastically better. After getting used to Wolfgang, I found NXT difficult to apply (on a white car at least). Its just too expensive to use when I detail for money, so thats why I use NXT instead.
SphyNxXx is offline   Reply With Quote