View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 12:35 PM   #19
jah81592
Toooner

Send a message via AIM to jah81592
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupe View Post
Thus far, this forum hasn't really had an "approved sponsors" list...so go ahead and put up some pricing and details...especially on the dyno.

Furthermore, I think I speak on behalf of others here when I ask that you not try to use this board to whore out product or think of this board as a goldmine of naive kids looking to buy anything...becasue we are not. If you have goods and/or services to offer, offer them up.

And welcome! Please tell us a little about yourself in the welcome thread you started.
Ok pricing is going to be $60 3 pulls, $85.00/hour. You can tune, bring a tuner or I can tune for you. I accept Visa, MC, Discover, Pay Pal, Cash & ..... Check (NOT preferred). I have dual AFX widebands and boost logging. The dyno is calibrated to DynoJet 248 specs. So the #'s are the real deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvoBrown View Post
Sounds like it is time to have a open house and bring your own. Donations going to the operation of the site.
I would be willing to do something like this, I have had the Admin contact me but set up of the dyno and daily operations have prohibited me getting back with him. I am definately going to do the vendor deal! Right now I have taken on a huge change and I am getting used to that. If someone would like to host a dyno day I sure we can work something out to make the site some money.-j