Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > Project Cars
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2006, 07:46 PM   #11
hevymtl
Beach Bum

Re: can anyone help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian LX
Also, it keeps you from having to rush a weekend install in order to have the car ready to drive to work on Monday. . . and it gives you a way to make a trip to the auto parts store while your car is on jack stands.
hevymtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:19 PM   #12
Shorty
Pr0j3ct P1mp T1t3, y0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian LX

Also, it keeps you from having to rush a weekend install in order to have the car ready to drive to work on Monday. . . and it gives you a way to make a trip to the auto parts store while your car is on jack stands.
remember these words when mine is cluttering up your garage.
Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:46 PM   #13
89 Hoss
Mustang Retailer

Well I was going to tell yall to be easy on the poor guy he might really need help, but after reading that thing again, man that was some pretty tough reading there.

1992 Black on Black Vert lx 5.0

1985 Chevy c10 383 stroker

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 (daddy mobile)
89 Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:03 AM   #14
QWKSNKE
3v's are slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker
Sell the v6, dont buy a cobra. Take the procedes from the car sale and purchase the Hooked on Phonics and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing combo pack.

QWKSNKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #15
wickedstang

That's Cool..... Look I Need Help Because I Got A 2006 V6 Mustang...... I Want Something Faster Then That Like A Cobra Or Roush / Saleen Don't Know I'm Still Thinking. That's Why I'm Asking For Some Help Up Here........
wickedstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:15 PM   #16
TheJeanyus
Administrator

Based on your first post, you don't need a Cobra. That "I'm down to race anyone" attitude will end up biting you on the ass.

I don't really understand the point of your post, though. You're basically saying "I want something faster than my V6, like a Cobra...help me." How can we help you get a different car?
TheJeanyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:03 PM   #17
One_live95

Send a message via MSN to One_live95

they have a supercharger review for the 05 up v6 stangs with the dyno numbers in Muscle Mustang this month.....

pretty reasonable kit for the power i thought..

jason
One_live95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:50 PM   #18
wickedstang

hey thejeanyus i'm not saying to help me get a different car just asking to help me.... so i can make my v6 faster that's all ........i was saying i needed some cool pict's of a cobra / roush / seleen so then i can look at them so when i get my cobra / roush /seleen.....so i can get some tips that's all ......then i could have 2 car's.............''about the i don't care i'll race anyone'' that's the way i think when people want to race me..........what is that bad or something to say it ......alot people say that....
wickedstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:51 PM   #19
Shorty
Pr0j3ct P1mp T1t3, y0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedstang
hey thejeanyus i'm not saying to help me get a different car just asking to help me.... so i can make my v6 faster that's all ........i was saying i needed some cool pict's of a cobra / roush / seleen so then i can look at them so when i get my cobra / roush /seleen.....so i can get some tips that's all ......then i could have 2 car's.............''about the i don't care i'll race anyone'' that's the way i think when people want to race me..........what is that bad or something to say it ......alot people say that....
1. sounds like you should either decide to up the power of the V6 or leave it the way it is and save the cash to buy/mod a V8 in the future.

2. pics of the cars you listed above are plentiful on the net (just do a search).

3. try reading some articles on here and the other mustang related sites to learn some kind knowledge about them so that you can ask specific questions. you are being far to vague to get an answer that is going to help you.

4. street racing can be very dangerous. i am not just refering to yourself because my concern would be much more focused on the people surounding you (like someones wife and child on the way to get milk). so yes that attitude is not good.

5. i am not trying to flame you but you really need to work on your grammar and your forming of complete sentences. its is hard for people to help you when you are making no sense.

hopes this helps you some.
Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote