StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > Project Cars
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2009, 07:54 AM   #71
Dale McPeters
5.0 Block/Walnut Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncontt View Post
sure....might as well put my camera out of it's misery...since the mac daddy canon we got for my son's trip to Africa this past summer got stolen by the carpet installers (we're about 90% sure of this)!!!!! :sob's:
That is not good at all......I think any kind of thief should have the fingers & knee caps broken. That way they can not pick it up or walk off with anything...

Note this is just my opinion.....
Old 05-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #72
ncontt
pro-jackstand racer

Send a message via AIM to ncontt Send a message via Yahoo to ncontt
oh believe me I was LIVID, FORTUNATELY for them we had already d/l'd the pics onto our computer. I would have been pissed if the 400+ pictures he took on a trip of a lifetime would have disappeared with that camera and we wouldn't have gotten them onto the computer! As it was I wasn't too impressed with these guys to say the least! I'll get to work on the car some more once we get moved into the new house!!! Two car garage PLUS another down below and around back in the basement, that will have to do until I get a shop built.

I will be taking suggestions/ideas for things to integrate into the shop....lol

room for a lift is at the top of the list as is airlines plumbed around the shop....
Old 04-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #73
ncontt
pro-jackstand racer

bout to bring this puppy back from the dead, LITERALLY. I've been working on this here and there and accumulating parts as well.

Sumped tank is installed, with braided -10 from sump to dual inline 255's(one filter before pumps, and one after), then pushlok -8 feed to the rails, and then -6 pushlok return.

Cobra front brakes with 13 inch calipers are going on as well as a UPR coilover kit for the Tokicko's. New race accel wires are going on, and in the mail as we speak is a MPT70 turbo that will be going on for now. I'm also going to need a meter and 60# injectors as well, THEN put back some misc. interior stuff and I'll be ROLLING!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #74
89five0Gt

awesome
89five0Gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #75
CrazyInBlack
Crusin...

Good deal. I always liked this project.
Liberal education has nothing to do with liberal or conservative politics. Liberal education is the simple idea of a broad and well-rounded course of study in the humanities, social sciences, sciences, and the arts. The overarching goal is to liberate the mind from ignorance and superstition.
CrazyInBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #76
Dale McPeters
5.0 Block/Walnut Cracker

Quote:
bout to bring this puppy back from the dead, LITERALLY. I've been working on this here and there and accumulating parts as well.

Sumped tank is installed, with braided -10 from sump to dual inline 255's(one filter before pumps, and one after), then pushlok -8 feed to the rails, and then -6 pushlok return.

Cobra front brakes with 13 inch calipers are going on as well as a UPR coilover kit for the Tokicko's. New race accel wires are going on, and in the mail as we speak is a MPT70 turbo that will be going on for now. I'm also going to need a meter and 60# injectors as well, THEN put back some misc. interior stuff and I'll be ROLLING!!!
Brad,

Very nice....you know you are going to have to post pictures of all that one of these days so that we can all drool over it.

By the way how are going to tune that beast now?
Old 04-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #77
ncontt
pro-jackstand racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale McPeters View Post
Brad,

Very nice....you know you are going to have to post pictures of all that one of these days so that we can all drool over it.

By the way how are going to tune that beast now?
Haven't got that far yet Dale, I was leaning towards the Moates Quarter horse but not sure if anyone around here can help me with it (done a LITTLE stuff with TwEECer, YEARS ago) and not even in a running car, but read ALOT, and changed some stuff with it on the desktop......soooooo, that being said, I'm still not sure if I'd just rather go somewhere and have them burn a chip and dyno tune it, or mess with it myself. It's just that I've got a $hit ton of $$$ in this and I'd hate to total it with some stupid mistake....
Old 04-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #78
ncontt
pro-jackstand racer

Got the Turbo in the other day, cut some sheetmetal to get it to "fit", mounted the oil feed/return line fittings to the turbo, need to get some work done on it.....pics to come
Old 05-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #79
Dale McPeters
5.0 Block/Walnut Cracker

Quote:
Got the Turbo in the other day, cut some sheetmetal to get it to "fit", mounted the oil feed/return line fittings to the turbo, need to get some work done on it.....pics to come
Old 05-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #80
CrazyInBlack
Crusin...

maybe he is out driving it, and can not take pics
Liberal education has nothing to do with liberal or conservative politics. Liberal education is the simple idea of a broad and well-rounded course of study in the humanities, social sciences, sciences, and the arts. The overarching goal is to liberate the mind from ignorance and superstition.
CrazyInBlack is offline   Reply With Quote