StreetStangs.net  

Go Back   StreetStangs.net > Technical > EEC Management
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2005, 05:09 PM   #1
Sendero
Im gonna show her my...

Since this site is in no shape form or fashion..

related to the TwEECer business, I wanted to ask a question. What happened to Mike?

I know he was in the process of moving and all that a year ago, but what about know? When is version 9 going to be completed? Has he abandoned the TwEECer project altogether? What about more support for the EEC-V's people?

Help?

"I believe that a person's moral compass can be determined by how he references free men the right to defend themselves." T. Nugent
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." R. Heinlein
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." -Unknown
Sendero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 05:12 PM   #2
QWKSNKE
3v's are slow

Re: Since this site is in no shape form or fashion..

He still around. I spoke with him about 2 weeks ago. I didn't ask him about any new software but he must be doing something because he has added another car and Suuper Duty's to the tweecer capability list
03 F250 SD.. Edge Evo, AFE Stage 1 CAI
08 GT. JBA axle back, FRPP springs, FRPP swaybars.. daughter's
01 Cobra vert... wife's

I need a new toy
QWKSNKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 02:59 PM   #3
93Cobra#2771
The Kocky One

I feel the scope of his project has gotten so big that he is barely keeping up. He is more focused on adding binaries, than refining the software, IMHO...

Kocky will be back!

93Cobra#2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 03:22 PM   #4
86GT

Last I heard, he had an insider at Ford that was willing to help. This insider is how he is able to add the Power Stroke and Focus to the next version. Not to sure if he is refining the already supported processors. I sure hope so.

I sent him all of the address that I have for the A9L. It had over 60 more scalars and 22 functions and 6 tables. I hope that he incorporates it.

A9M, TwEECer, 306ci, 73mm C&L w Tuner Tube, Cobra Intake, 42# inj, Edelbrock 6037, E303 cam, 155 fuel pump, FPR, 70mm TB, E-Fan, 3.55 gears, Powerdyne 9psi actual 5psi...way more.
86GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:15 PM   #5
Italian LX
Daddy x4 ...we're done

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86GT
I sent him all of the address that I have for the A9L. It had over 60 more scalars and 22 functions and 6 tables. I hope that he incorporates it.
Yay... more crap I'll have to learn. Hell, I haven't even touched maybe 10% of the parameters yet.

'86 Mustang GT Convertible
'88 Mustang LX coupe
'11 Odyssey TE
'21 Insight Touring
Italian LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:52 PM   #6
86GT

The names of the parameters need some help too. It would be nice if you disable the EGR or something like that, all of the associated functions and tables would grey out or disapear.

A9M, TwEECer, 306ci, 73mm C&L w Tuner Tube, Cobra Intake, 42# inj, Edelbrock 6037, E303 cam, 155 fuel pump, FPR, 70mm TB, E-Fan, 3.55 gears, Powerdyne 9psi actual 5psi...way more.
Old 04-26-2005, 06:56 PM   #7
Sendero
Im gonna show her my...

I am fairly good at programming PLC controllers and have a vast general technology sense, is there any way I could help? Especially like what you are doing by identifying new addresses and features. I would like to focus on the EEC-V's especially.

Teach me, Master Clint!

"I believe that a person's moral compass can be determined by how he references free men the right to defend themselves." T. Nugent
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." R. Heinlein
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience." -Unknown
Sendero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:36 PM   #8
86GT

I am a PLC programmer by day, but a dot net programmer by night.

The program that I am using for memory searching is the PCMX explorerer.

http://www.pcmx.net/pcmx/

I then use a binary disasembler that gives me something that can be deciphered.

Old 04-27-2005, 11:08 AM   #9
93Cobra#2771
The Kocky One

Help has been offered by several individuals (including Clint) with a ton of experience in programming, etc. Mike simply doesn't want to share his coding, or doesn't want to pay someone, or something.

For whatever reason, he has kept it basically a one man show, unfortunately. As a result, current and future owners are being limited in that respect. Of course, it's a relatively inexpensive way to be your own tuner, so maybe you get what you pay for.

OK, now, what does "PLC" stand for?

And why the heck didn't I get a topic reply notification on this thread?

Kocky will be back!

93Cobra#2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:17 AM   #10
86GT

A PLC is a Programmable Logic Controller. There are a ton of PLC manufactures out there. Allen Bradley being the largest. These are the devices that most manufacturing companies use for assembly lines and so forth. They are used in a wide range of applications. Here in california the oil refineries, bio pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries use a mess load of them.

http://www.ab.com/plclogic/slc/